Saturday, September 8, 2012

BOO TO YOU ... CUTE HALLOWEEN CARD

You just have to love the cute little trick or treater's on the Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut cartridge.  It's still one of my all time favorite cartridges.    
To complete the look of my little trick or treater ... I added some shoes and of course a trick or treat bag.  The eyes are from one of the new  Studio G dollar stamp sets.  The lamp if from Mini Monsters ... another cute cartridge.

I decided my ghost needed a shadow.  Since there is no shadow for that cut ... I used the black out feature to create my own.  I off set it from the top cut to get a shadow on one side. The big  yellow moon was the perfect spot to stamp my sentiment. 


Just a little something for the inside of card ... A set of eyes peeking out from a pumpkin.
     

12 comments:

  1. This Halloween card is adorable Lisa! I love the eyes and shoes on your ghost and I love the lamp post along with your 3D pumpkin, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. One of my favorite carts too. Especially for halloween

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little ghost. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Halloween card. I always love the special little details you put into everything you make. Thanks for the inspiration. I've never had time to make Halloween cards but this year I may just have to try to squeeze it in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To cute to spook. Love it. The shoes are a hoot. With your permission, would like to scrap lift this one. It is a great card. As usual your detail is has that "wow" factor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too Cute!! I always love your cards and projects. All the details are so fun :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your support means a lot! Happy crafting and have a wonderful day!